Current positions available as at 6 June 2013:
- Chief Executive Officer
- eHealth Project Officer
- Project Officer headspace Connect
- Practice Support Officer
- Practice Manager SCFH
- Clinical / Registered Psychologist
Ongoing expressions of interest:
- Positions available at Shell Cove Family Health (Shell Cove Super Clinic)
- Positions available at headspace Shoalhaven
How to Apply for a Position
Illawarra-Shoalhaven Medicare Local is committed to fair, equitable, merit-based recruitment practices to ensure we select the best people with the most appropriate skills, knowledge and qualities for our organisation.
We encourage applicants to provide a comprehensive application as it will be used by the selection committee to determine whether you are invited to attend an interview for the advertised position. This will include a cover letter, a statement addressing the position criteria and a copy of your current resume/CV. When addressing the position criteria you should describe the skills, knowledge and experience that you possess in relation to each criterion and discuss how they could be used in this job. We encourage you to emphasise your major achievements and provide examples that show you possess this knowledge/skill/ability.
Before preparing your application, consider taking the following steps:
- Read the advertisement and position description carefully.
- Telephone the contact person to ask questions about anything that you do not understand about the position and to find out more about the work environment/ conditions.
- Read information about our organisation from the website so that you understand what we do, our values and our key priorities.